Shelby GT500 Eleanor 390 Big Block - The Monster
This is the ultimate Eleanor that was built in Illinois California in 2005 and imported to Australia in 2010.
We have owned this car since 2012 and it has hardly missed a beat. Since it's a 390 Big Block it certainly drinks the Premium Unleaded as it goes through a tank of Premium in every booking we do.
Just like the car out of the movie "Gone In Sixty Seconds" you can expect the following features.
- Ford FE 390 Big Block Engine
- Manual 5-Speed Transmission with the famous "Go Baby Go"
- The car is fitted with NOS in the boot
- Roll Cage
- Power Steering
- Carroll Shelby Signature Dash
- Carroll Shelby Signature Bucket Seats
- Left Hand Drive
- 3 x Passengers (2 in the back and 1 in the front)